Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chika now has happy points :-)

I gave Chika happy points. Earlier today (around noon, I think), I opened the curtain and shades of my big window. She looked outside for a couple of hours or so. Then, for some crazy reason, she decided to go under my bed and stay there for another couple of hours or so.
Note:
2 things must be known in order for the window part to make more sense.
1. Chika really likes looking out windows.
2. She hadn't looked out a window for quite a while (a couple months at least) until earlier today.

Note (Added February 14, 2009): I have replied to apocryfeline's comment by commenting on this post.

4 comments:

  1. "2. She hadn't looked out a window for quite a while (a couple months at least) until earlier today."

    Do we have any theories on why this is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reply to apocryfeline's comment: All of the windows' shades had been kept closed (and were therefore in the way of Chika looking out a window) because having them open somehow let the cold in. (Please don't ask me how, as I do not know.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to fuck you cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Anonymous, if you want to do that, then why are you reading this blog?

    ReplyDelete